Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just DO it

I prepared, I studied (with a bit less time than I planned as college registration dates snuck up on me!) and I PASSED the entry test into my college- I'm IN, enrolled and going to school this Fall. I can't believe it, finally, as an adult I will be able to fulfill my dreams of earning a degree!

I was very worried that I would fail the math portion and have to enroll in expensvie prep courses, but this website along with the aforementioned khan academy website helped me a lot

https://teachingcenter.ufl.edu/test_prep.html

The basic math review is very helpful- work through the problems, it will prepare you thoroughly!

I passed my math so well they wanted me to 'challenge' my score and try get 8 more answers right to be placed into an even higher level math class (ummmm...no thanks, quite comfortable with starting with the first class!)

Well, I will keep you updated as my adventures into the college world begin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment