Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Leisure Course- Update

So you will remember that I signed up for two leisure classes at the University of Florida. Last night I went to my first class, Home Bartending. It was quite the experiance!

I arrived at the Reitz Union with plenty of time to spare before class- thank God - because the area I thought I would be parking in was FULL so I had to drive around campus and find a spot! (welcome to campus life!!)

As I walked back to the Reitz, I was suprised by the butterflies I had in my stomach and thought 'at leat this isnt a 'credit' class, or I would probably be even more nervous!' I found my classroom and took a seat, while our instructor ate sushi. It was a very informal class and I met new people and had a lot of fun that night tasting about 50 different types of beer!

I also felt inspired being surrounded by college students- if they could pass the CPT and get in so can I! It helped put me more in the mindset of actually believing I can go to college =)

No comments:

Post a Comment